As an athlete, making up every day can be a disaster since my body is used to sweat all the time. Plus, San Salvador is pretty hot all the time.
So, I found the best fit for both worlds. Super light makeup for athletes who study!
The fact that we practice a sport everyday doesn’t mean we don’t want to wear makeup for our other activities and also doesn’t mean we want to wear that makeup in our trainings!
We separate those worlds for a reason.
Anyways, I have found that the only makeup I want to use while training is sunscreen. My favorite is Banana Boat Kids FPS 50.
And for going to University, I wear only 5 things. Remember I like to have a super light makeup.
My favorite things to make up myself for going to University are foundation/sunscreen, face powder, mascara, blush and lipstick. And that’s it.
The reason why is so light is because the skin color I have is pretty uniform thanks to the work the sun and the sunscreen are doing every day.
And as the skin is firm as well, I just need to enhance the beauty, not cover it at all.
My favorites for going to university are:
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day moisturizer as the foundation and sun block,
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 face powder,
- Max Factor Xperience Mascara or Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara,
- Victoria’s Secret VS makeup Amour blush
- and Victoria’s Secret SEXY kiss aphrodisiac gloss or Victoria’s Secret COLOR SHINE lip gloss.
Trust me, you won’t need anything else for going to University and it won’t feel heavy at all.
If you are an athlete but you’re already working and need to go to an office, I think you may add and eyeliner and you’re set!
Posted from WordPress for Windows Phone