I think the ten things that made me happy this week post it’s a terrific idea. So, I wanted to give it a try and this might be the forever Sunday post! ❤
- My Coach spoke with me about the way my practices will be and encouraged me to give the best of me off-season!
- I got a better grade at my final test than my second-to-last test. I did so much better than I thought.
- My friends saw me walking on the street and scream at me from a white van to say hi to me.
- I found a shorter path from the University to the pizza place.
- I watched the Master Chef finale with my mom. I love how she cheers to the chefs. And our favorite of the night won the title.
- Chicken a la BBQ.
- I threw a 3kg shotput like a discus almost 15 meters away.
- I slept for 9 hours straight. Woke up, checked my phone and then, slept for 3 extra hours.
- Two old ladies waving to each other to say good-bye (one from the bus and the other on the street).
- Mom made these incredible sandwiches with my favorite dressing and I could eat two of them.
Posted from WordPress for Windows Phone