The best kept secret is that work can only be done by being organized instead of being inspired. It sounds boring but it’s true. Inspiration can take you only for so long. Organization helps you to be accountable, to not find excuses and to not have another option than keep going. Try to organize your next project in the first days, even though it takes you several hours to do so. It will save you time when you’re in the middle to the end.
- Se me olvidó la letra.
- How to pop your blogging numbers in 6 weeks!
- La Guía Definitiva para cuidar a mi periquito: Xandé Montero.
- Triangle Flow: Yoga Training Online!
- My Favorite Yoga for Abs Exercise.
- Tradiciones chiquitas en Navidad.
- Standing Forward Fold Beginner MODE ON!
- Pastel de Chocolate para celebrar a nueva mamá.
- Following Free Online Yoga Classes For Beginners.
- Extended Side Angle Flow for Beginners.