The best tools for writing are paper and pencil. Everything else make your craft easier and more comfortable but not necessarily better. You don’t need the fastest computer to write or the most colorful pens or the biggest monitor or anything else that you don’t have and keep you from actually writing. Don’t wait for having “the best tools for writing” to actually write. Start with what you have, those are the best tools and if you only have paper and pencil, then so be it. Write.
- Se me olvidó la letra.
- How to pop your blogging numbers in 6 weeks!
- La Guía Definitiva para cuidar a mi periquito: Xandé Montero.
- Triangle Flow: Yoga Training Online!
- My Favorite Yoga for Abs Exercise.
- Tradiciones chiquitas en Navidad.
- Standing Forward Fold Beginner MODE ON!
- Pastel de Chocolate para celebrar a nueva mamá.
- Following Free Online Yoga Classes For Beginners.
- Extended Side Angle Flow for Beginners.