While you’re creating something, choosing an audience can help you to save time. Whenever you are deciding colors, copy, structure, product, presentation, etc., you think of your audience and what they will love to get, what colors and shapes they like, where do they chill, how they’ll love to know about you, and the decisions practically take themselves!
The importance of choosing a narrow audience is that you, as a creator, have the opportunity to serve a group of people main media tend to forget. Media attend to the masses, the average people, the same group of people thousands of brands try to appeal. But you have the power to serve the weird, the interesting, the amazing, the forgotten. Since main media don’t care about these people, because they are a minority, and mass want big numbers, they are forgotten.
But YOU have the power to SERVE them and make them count, show they matter and create a lounge where they can relax and talk.
And boy, don’t we love when we find a soul that is as weird as us and feels interest in the same things as you? Well, by choosing, you have the power to make another person to feel exactly that. And when they find your genuine intentions, they give you the honor to serve them.
- Conociendo México.
- Monetize your WordPress blog with Gutenberg blocks.
- Monetiza tu blog en WordPress con los bloques de Gutenberg.
- Mi resumen del 2019: cómo leer estadísticas del 2019 para crear una estrategia para el 2020.
- My 2019 recap: how I read 2019 stats to create a strategy for 2020.
- 50 frases interesantes de los libros que leí en 2018.
- Entrevista con Katherine Montero: Blogger y Creadora de Contenido Digital
- What is the best software to use for an online blog?
- Why do bloggers create personal websites instead of using ready made platforms?
- Mi etapa como Civil Engineering Sophomore terminó.