Everything but gluten, dairy, processed foods, sugar and alcohol. If you join the free version of the 28 day reset, you will get a list with the OK foods and you have to get creative with all that. You still have a lot of protein (meat), sugar (fruit) and grains (oatmeal) to choose, so you won’t “die” for not eating what you are used to. And if you join the 28 day reset over here (https://ift.tt/2qtcw0U), Cassey will send you the list with the OK foods AND the book with recipes + the nutrition plan so you don’t have to plan anything! You just have to follow the steps and check the boxes and feel satisfied with what you’re eating because, a little secret, you don’t have to starve to join, you just change some ingredients and keep eating… Sometimes, you eat even more than before! We eat 5 times per day in the 28 day reset, so, I think you’ll love it here: https://ift.tt/2qtcw0U
#TheQueithShow #TodosSomosPaís #28dayreset
- Conociendo México.
- Monetize your WordPress blog with Gutenberg blocks.
- Monetiza tu blog en WordPress con los bloques de Gutenberg.
- Mi resumen del 2019: cómo leer estadísticas del 2019 para crear una estrategia para el 2020.
- My 2019 recap: how I read 2019 stats to create a strategy for 2020.
- 50 frases interesantes de los libros que leí en 2018.
- Entrevista con Katherine Montero: Blogger y Creadora de Contenido Digital
- What is the best software to use for an online blog?
- Why do bloggers create personal websites instead of using ready made platforms?
- Mi etapa como Civil Engineering Sophomore terminó.