What we learn from fairy tales.
- Our lives are haunted by the ghosts of what might have been.
- In order to cultivate awareness, you must be willing to act, to step out and see what happens.
- The truth is some people do get lucky, and others have been born into special privilege, but what are those things to you? You are still called.
- Chances come to us all, but only those who are ready recognize them.
- That’s what awareness is: a sense that something more is possible.
- Without awareness, you won’t be able to recognize the opportunities that come. And they always come to those with open eyes.
The wrong kind of fear.
- The only smart choice is to move, to not hold out for a better time and choose a direction now.
- Clarity comes with action.
Your life is speaking.
- Finding your vocation is less about grand moments of discovery and more about a habit of awareness.
- Awareness doesn’t just happen; it must be cultivated.
- A calling goes beyond your abilities and calls into question your potential.