I got a request to answer a question on Quora and it says: how much time are you investing per blog post on average? It depends if I’m just writing the text with my ideas in order or if I’m creating a full experience with video, podcast episode, photos and text. How about you? How much time are you investing on your blog?
How much time are you investing per blog post on average?
Today I got a question from Bogdan Boleantu on Quora and he says: how much time are you investing per blog post on average?
I’m investing per blog post on average like 20 minutes if it’s only about text, if I already have the topic in mind and my ideas in order, it’ll take me only 20 minutes to write.
But if I’m creating a video, then a podcast episode, then the text because I’m transcribing it from the video to the blogpost, then it takes me around three days.
So, how much time are you investing in your blogposts?
AMAZING USEFUL RESOURCES I TRUST THAT WERE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE.
Canva: easy graphic design.
ConvertKit: email marketing software.
Gumroad: online store for digital and physical products.
Printful: on-demand store.
Restream: multi-live transmissions.
TubeBuddy: keyword research for YouTube growth.
VidIQ: simpler keyword research for YouTube growth.
WordPress: blogging platform with free high-quality hosting.
Join and get to read the next Blogging article in your email inbox before anyone else!
My last articles:
- 1-2022: Inspectora de Control de Calidad, fruta de almuerzo y cowabunga.
- 52-2021: Lettering, New Year’s Eve, clean sheets, Quality Control Inspector, Mexican Dinner with sis and Christmas Dinner!🎄
- 49-2021: holiday season begins, mariscada & michelada, recording Vlogmas, dancer pose everywhere, beautiful lake with my mom, Christmas season with my aunt.🎄
- 47-2021: Thanksgiving, specialization, finals, live transmission, latin home, bread with chicken. 💙
- How I lost 9kg in one month with 28 Day Reset. How to take action to lose weight (-20kg in a year).
My most recent videos in English:
My most recent videos in Spanish:
Say hello over here!
NOTE: Links included in this article might be affiliate links. If you buy a product or service through my links, I might get a small comission at no cost for you. This is how I can keep producing new content every day. Thanks for your support to Queith.net!
Katherine Montero, El Show de Queith, El podcast de Queith, El Podcast de Katherine Montero, Queith, Queith.net, The Queith Show, The Queith’s Podcast and The Katherine Montero’s Podcast focus on creating, growing and building in Content Creation, Civil Engineering and Fitness.