Today I’m sharing how I lost 9kg in one month. If you were wondering how to take action to lose weight, these are the steps I did to lost 20kg in one year. There is no shortcut but there is hope for NORMAL people who is not just focused on fitness at 100% of their time. I didn’t train everyday and I didn’t eat clean all my meals (most of them, yes). The secret? No secret. But you will definitely have better results if you focus on food first, fitness second and challenge third.
Before and after #1 (89-80kg): https://www.instagram.com/p/BP3LDhwA190/
Before and after #2 (89-79kg): https://www.instagram.com/p/BQsy2XvFDW-/
Before and after #3 (89-69kg): https://www.instagram.com/p/Be-4M67g0vV/
My recent articles:
- 37-2022: Adding stop poles to a parking lot, funny fungus in wood, curious helmet, finishing touches of a restaurant, dead locust, creating an architectural plan for a house.
- 34-2022: AutoCAD, respecting mother nature, breakfast, windows installation, solar powered lamps, civil engineering resident. 💙
- 31-2022: August Fair, Resident Engineer, Specialization Class, Lunch with Workmates, Hair straightener, lunch with classmate, solar lights installation at project.
- 17-2022: Field work, quality control, pizza with shrimp, stick old concrete with new one, technical visit for the next project.
- 13-2022: Universidad, cerámica tipo madera, material de resistencia baja controlada de nivelación, mango sazón, ensayo de densidad, roca cuarta, excavación platanero, pupusas de maíz y trabazón por árbol caído en Occidente. 👷🏽♀️
My related articles:
My recent videos:
Say hello over here!
Katherine Montero, El Show de Queith, El podcast de Queith, El Podcast de Katherine Montero, Queith, Queith.net, The Queith Show, The Queith’s Podcast and The Katherine Montero’s Podcast focus on creating, growing and building in Content Creation, Civil Engineering and Fitness.