Get your own Popflex Active Wear here: http://rwrd.io/klo94dm
I’m wearing a size 10.
I have tried it at Pilates, Pop Pilates, Yoga (Hatha, Vinyasa, Power and Restorative), Track & Field (shotput), swimming, hiking and climbing (also at a normal day at University)! It’s comfy, it keeps the girls on place and works for medium-size boobs (the designer says it’s best for smaller boobs but it’s so flattering and functional for medium-size, too!).
If you want to get your own Pull on my Heart Strings Bra in Night from Popflex, just visit the store over here: http://rwrd.io/klo94dm
CORREOS EN ESPAÑOL: http://tinyletter.com/queith
ENGLISH EMAILS: http://gumroad.com/katherine/follow
I got a Baja Mint Towel from Sand Cloud!
If you want one you can get it here: http://rwrd.io/zvyk507
And you can use KatMontero25 as a code before you pay to get 25% OFF any purchase!
CORREOS EN ESPAÑOL: http://tinyletter.com/queith
ENGLISH EMAILS: http://gumroad.com/katherine/follow
Suelo escribir esta entrada el día 31 de diciembre de cada año pero esta vez estaba en medio del ciclo aún. Me estaba preparando para mi último examen de Mecánica de los Sólidos 2.
Pero no por no poder hacerlo “en tiempo” significa que iba a perder esta tradición tan bonita que me ha costado construir, así que, sin más, aquí comparto las 50 frases interesantes de los libros que leí el 2017. ❤
50 frases interesantes de los libros que leí el 2017.
- Clarity of calling comes more through a series of deliberate decisions than it does through any sudden revelation. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- Stretching regularly is beneficial because it increases your rage of motion (which will improve your PIIT practice), it relaxes the body and mind, prevents sore joints, and will help you reduce your risk of injury. Get Flexy by Cassey Ho.
- This is the paradox of vocation. We think that passion comes first, that our desire is primary; but if we are truly called, the work always comes before we are ready. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- If you want this BAD ENOUGH, you will figure out a way to KEEP GOING. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- You don’t need the gym. All you need is your bodyweight, a yoga mat, a pair of sneakers, and the commitment to make a mental and physical change. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- It’s about moving with purpose and understanding that all your strength truly emanates from your core. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- The beauty of a bridge is you don’t have to see too far ahead in order to get to the other side. You just have to take the next step. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- There is no easy way or short cut when it comes to exercising effectively. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- Because muscle is heavier than fat, you may end up weighing more, but looking leaner. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- Give your muscles a break so they can grow. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- YOU ARE AMAZING. Because you chose to fight through the pain, because you chose not to quit when you felt like you were going to die, because you chose to pick yourself up after feeling like a failure… you will now be rewarded with this self-created POWER that no one can take away from you. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- Confidence is like a muscle. The more you work it, the stronger it gets. PIIT28 1.0 by Cassey Ho.
- According to some yoga experts, three complete routines of sun salutation every morning and three complete routines of moon salutation in the evening are equivalent to an hour of jogging and other calisthenics. Each salutation usually takes only 3 to 5 minutes. That would sum up to only 20 to 30 minutes of workout a day. Yoga: for Beginners: Your Guide to Master Yoga Poses while calming your mind, be stress free, and boost your self-esteem! by Alexander Yamashita.
- Yoga should not hurt. Always listen to your body. If something is hurting, that’s a sign that you pressed your current capabilities a little too hard. Ease up a bit. Be gentle with yourself. Always listen to what your body is saying and respect it. Yoga in Bed for All Ages by Lisa Shea.
- Release any stress about “doing it perfectly” and aim for “doing it the best I can today”. Yoga in Bed for All Ages by Lisa Shea.
- Think of each session as a curious exploration of where your body is today. Yoga in Bed for All Ages by Lisa Shea.
- Praise yourself for your efforts. Yoga in Bed for All Ages by Lisa Shea.
- The 28 Day Reset is not a diet. 28 Day Reset Challenge by Cassey Ho and Erin Woodbury.
- Gluten acts as a glue, giving bread its elasticity. It’s a difficult protein to digest, which is why people often retain water and feel bloated after consuming gluten – their digestive system just cannot break it down! 28 Day Reset Challenge by Cassey Ho and Erin Woodbury.
- Packaging will list sugar as up to 60 other names, including: raw sugar, corn syrup, honey, molasses, corn syrup, agave, cane sugar and more. 28 Day Reset Challenge by Cassey Ho and Erin Woodbury.
- Acceptable sugars: fresh fruits. 28 Day Reset Challenge by Cassey Ho and Erin Woodbury.
- Symptoms of intolerances include: bloating, stomach cramps, gas, digestive discomfort, fatigue, pimples and diarrhea. 28 Day Reset Challenge by Cassey Ho and Erin Woodbury.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it. – W. C. FIELDS. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- Investigate the world, think about what you find beautiful, and don’t allow convention to dictate the answer. The Daily Post: Photography 101 by The Daily Post Editors.
- Cuando alguien tiene un gesto con usted, lo único que puede decir es: gracias. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- Although you are confined to where you are and how many steps you can take, at no point are you locked into any direction. That’s the beauty of the move. Even when all other opportunities are exhausted, you can always pivot. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- Successful people and organizations don’t succeed in spite of failure; they succeed because of it. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- It’s nobody’s responsibility to make your dream come true. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- Repeated failure will toughen your spirit and show you with absolute clarity how things must be done. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- Sabía dentro de su corazón que no era capaz de desheredarlo, pero necesitaba darle un escarmiento, para que aprendiera a luchar por lo que era suyo, y no recibirlo en bandeja de plata. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- La noticia de un nieto puso una sonrisa en ese rostro duro. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- Y como siempre le sucedía, derramó una lágrima, solo una porque las otras se habían terminado en su juventud. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- No es necesario que lleguemos a querernos, solo que nos llevemos bien. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- Every calling is marked by a season of insignificance, a period when nothing seems to make sense. This is a time of wandering in the wilderness, when you feel alone and misunderstood. To the outsider, such a time looks like failure, as if your grasping at air or simply wasting time. But the reality is this is the most important experience a person can have if they make the most of it. The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do by Jeff Goins.
- Quizás nunca sabrás que casi morí contigo al creerte muerto. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- Y cuando creía que nadie la escuchaba te hablaba suavemente: a veces como a un niño y otras, como lo que eres, su amor. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- Lo único que puedes hacer es ponerte fuerte para que no te vuelva a suceder. El Contrato por Pilar Lepe.
- Color temperature is stated in Kelvin (K). The Daily Post: Photography 101 by The Daily Post Editors.
- Cómo pueden llamar “nación” a un sitio poblado por individuos a los que no les interesa tener historia ni saber nada de su historia, un sitio poblado por individuos cuyo único interés es imitar a los militares y ser administradores de empresas. El Asco por Horacio Castellanos Moya.
- Resulta claro para cualquier persona mínimamente instruida que los políticos de este país tienen especialmente atrofiada la capacidad de lectura, a la hora de hablar se les nota que desde hace tiempo no ejercen su capacidad de lectura, resulta evidente que lo peor que les podría suceder a los políticos es que alguien los obligara a leer en voz alta ante un público, sería tremendo, Moya, te aseguro que en este país no hay necesidad de hacer un debate de ideas entre candidatos, resultaría suficiente prueba que los candidatos leyeran cualquier texto en voz alta ante un público, te juro que poquísimos políticos pasarían esta prueba de leer de corrido en voz alta. El Asco por Horacio Castellanos Moya.
- Si encendés la televisión a la hora del desayuno en todos los canales aparece un estúpido haciéndole las mismas preguntas estúpidas a un político que únicamente responde estupideces. El Asco por Horacio Castellanos Moya.
- My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get an idea I start at once building it up in my imagination. I change the construction, make improvements and operate the device in my mind. It is absolutely immaterial to me whether I run my turbine in thought or test it in my shop. I even note if it is out of balance. There is no difference whatever, the results are the same. In this way I am able to rapidly develop and perfect a conception without touching anything. My Inventions by Nikola Tesla.
- Long ago I suffered from heart trouble until I discovered that it was due to the innocent cup of coffee I consumed every morning. My Inventions by Nikola Tesla.
- I had made up my mind to give my parents a surprise, and during the whole first year I regularly started my work at three o’clock in the morning and continued until eleven at the night, no Sundays or holidays excepted. My Inventions by Nikola Tesla.
- Kings have frequently lamented the miserable consequence of being born to great things, and wished they had been placed in the middle of the two extremes, between the mean and the great; that the wise man gave his testimony to this, as the standard of felicity, when the prayed to have neither poverty nor riches. Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
- His heart was so full he could say no more to me. Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
- Subsequent investigation showed that no matter what medium is employed, be it air, hydrogen, mercury vapor, oil or a stream of electrons, the efficiency is the same. It is a law very much like that governing the conversion of mechanical energy. My Inventions by Nikola Tesla.
- As I review the events of my past life I realize how subtle are the influences that shape our destinies. My Inventions by Nikola Tesla.
- A new idea must not be judged by its immediate results. My Inventions by Nikola Tesla.
- The true rewards are ever in proportion to the labor and sacrifices made. My Inventions by Nikola Tesla.
Si querés leer más frases interesantes, te comparto las versiones anteriores por si no habías tenido oportunidad de checarlas:
Long story short, I went to the Independence Day parade with my family and saw all these weapons. I didn’t know what exactly to feel so I thought that maybe I didn’t need to feel something or have an opinion about it. It was wiser to study the whole history about my country and find amazing facts than to decide what to feel just with one chapter. And that’s what I’ve been doing the last few days. Reading history and finding facts about El Salvador I want to remember forever.
Facts about El Salvador I want to remember forever.
- The main cash crop in El Salvador was the indigo. But the crisis and dissapearing of indigo happened at the same time coffee was introduced. The purpose was to eradicate communal lands and ejidos to grow coffee and it caused population without lands to migrate to the urban areas to subsist. (1892-1932).
- Public investment grow to develop industry in town and intensified cotton cultivation. Cotton rid food crops and people who cultivated food had to migrate to the urban areas to subsist. (1950-1970).
- Civil War (1981-1992) caused population to migrate to the urban areas to survive. In 1981, 164,297 salvadorans migrated. By 1992, there were 427,892 salvadorans migrating.
- The overpopulated municipalities in San Salvador are 8 (of 16): San Salvador, Mejicanos, Soyapango, Ciudad Delgado, Ayutuxtepeque, Apopa, San Marcos and Ilopango.
- The most important tourist attraction sites of Morazán state are waterfalls made by 7 rivers, caves or grottoes, some of them with rock writing (being the most famous the Corinto one), lagunitas, archaeological sites in Cacaopera and Delicias de Concepción municipalities, the San Francisco Gotera colonial church, Perquín population, indian cemetery on Delicias de Concepción municipality.
- The main resources of El Salvador are: corn, oranges, cows, silver, concrete, beer and tobacco.
- El Salvador is considered one of the countries that suffers the greatest deterioration of natural resources and the environment in Latin America. Two thirds of its soils are eroded, only 2% of the original forests remain, 90% of the rivers are polluted by sewage, agrochemicals and industrial waste, and significant amounts of gases harmful to health are emitted causing the greenhouse effect.
- To establish coffee as the new main export product, the vegetation of the heights and slopes was practically replaced by a crop that is itself a true forest, in which coffee trees are accompanied by a variety of shade tree species, many of which are representatives of the original flora.
- One of the biggest environmental threats today derives from the uncontrolled urbanization process that takes place in many parts of the country.
- It is considered that less than 3 percent of industries and agro-industries treat their waste before dumping it into water bodies.
I found these facts from page 87 to page 143 of the Encyclopedia of El Salvador. ❤
There’re more to come!
If you want to read more about my country, why won’t you go to read the first 10 facts about El Salvador I want to remember forever? 🙂
Me tocó comprar una calculadora nueva y me decidí por la calculadora HP 10s plus. 🙂 El video incluye la historia de porqué necesito una calculadora nueva, cómo me decidí por esta calculadora científica en lugar de las otras dos opciones que encontré, el unboxing y unas pruebas de cómo funciona al final. 🙂